FAQs / HelpDesk
- How Do I Access The Bonus Videos? – The bonus videos are released approximately every 2 days, so if the system blocks your access, try again in a day or so.
- I Can’t Login! Why? – Check you don’t have another browser open. The system will only let one browser at a time view content, even on the same computer.
- I’ve received an email that I’m locked out, what do I do? – This happens if you have tried to access the course material from too many different locations. If you share your login details, the system will lock down. Sometimes a lock out can be triggered if you’ve travelled to a different location eg. another country or region. If this is the case, email admin to review the lock down and re-allow access.
- How do I ‘right-click’ on an iPad? – If you want a download to open up in a new window, hold your finger on an item you want to right click for a few seconds & options available will pop up. Alternatively you can just click on any download link and it will immediately open the download on your screen.
- How do I save the downloads to read later on an iPad? – You can store all the pdf format documents in the iBook app on your iPad by clicking on the ‘open in’ tab at the top right of your safari window (you may have to tap the screen for it to appear) and choose the iBooks option. For visual instructions see this great article http://www.wondershare.com/pdf/save-pdf-on-ipad.html
- Some videos are not playing on my Android device - You will need to download the app PHOTON. This will allow your device to play flash videos.
Got a comment or question about the video? Leave it in either the Facebook or WordPress box below